From writer and director, Paul Davis, Cult Screenings Ltd. and Dead Mouse Productions, comes the anticipated follow up to BEWARE THE MOON – THE STORY OF AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON. This time around the author trades werewolves for vampires, with a brand new limited edition, 200 page, all colour, hardback book on the making of the 1987 cult favourite, THE LOST BOYS.
LOST IN THE SHADOWS delves into the complete history of the film, from its inception as a Peter Pan inspired kids adventure, its eventful production, and its enduring 30-year legacy.
Featuring brand new interviews with Joel Schumacher, Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Patric, Jami Gertz, Corey Feldman, Richard Donner (and many more), and hundreds of rare behind the scenes images, LOST IN THE SHADOWS serves as the ultimate chronicle to one of the most beloved vampire movies of the 1980s.
• First 1,000 copies will be numbered and signed by the author.
• Over 400 behind the scenes photos, many of which have NEVER been seen before.
• Interviews with over 40 members of the original cast and crew. Including archive material from Corey Haim, Brooke McCarter, Edward Herrmann and Jeffrey Boam.
• Foreword by American Horror Story: Hotel star Matt Bomer.
• Exclusive cover art by Graham Humphreys.
LOST IN THE SHADOWS - The Story of The Lost Boys
• Hardcover: 255 pages
• Author: Paul Davis
• Publisher: Cult Screenings Ltd. & Dead Mouse Productions.
• Language: English
• Product Dimensions:
Any questions related to sales or shipping should be addressed directly to Cult Screenings via their website.